Over the last few month our library has been evolving into a vision that has come from teachers. Our vision for the library is for the library to be great. A great place to develop the love of reading.
Over the summer and fall:
- All book were removed and boxes up (thank you parents)
- All technology was removed from the library to be replaced with new
- All bookcase were removed, making way for our new matching bookcase
- The old carpet was removed, and replaced with new
- The library walls received a fresh coat of paint
- as of the fall
- the new shelf are being installed
- We have a new computer lab that is already in use.
- Students come in and oooh and aahh as the library is developing before their eyes